List View doesn't show "Assigned to" field, even id the column is visible

I would focus on “why isn’t this working?” in the first place. It should work when done from Studio, with no need to go messing with code. If you can find an error when it’s deploying, you might understand which part is missing.

If you use this advanced technique you can see which files Studio is changing, and which files the list view is trying to load when it runs:

https://pgorod.github.io/Audit-File-Accesses/

Hello, I created a new custom module, added one text field, and there is the same problem. So I think that the problem is in my suitecrm installation and not in my custom modules. I can’t see how to solve this problem, it’s taking too much time for a simple feature like showing these fields in the view list.
Any suggestion is well accepted.

Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][DEBUG] SugarBean[SIN_Sinistro2].load_relationships, Loading relationship (assigned_user_link).
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][ERROR] Unable to find relationship sin_sinistro2_assigned_user
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][WARN] assigned_user_link for sin_sinistro2_assigned_user failed to load

Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][DEBUG] SugarBean[SIN_Sinistro2].load_relationships, Loading relationship (created_by_link).
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][ERROR] Unable to find relationship sin_sinistro2_created_by
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][WARN] created_by_link for sin_sinistro2_created_by failed to load

Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][DEBUG] SugarBean[SIN_Sinistro2].load_relationships, Loading relationship (modified_user_link).
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][ERROR] Unable to find relationship sin_sinistro2_modified_user
Sun May  6 21:35:06 2018 [4908][1][WARN] modified_user_link for sin_sinistro2_modified_user failed to load

I solved.
I deleted the file ./cache/Relationships/relationships.cache.php and it was immediately replaced by a new one. Now I see the created_by_name and modified_by fields.

Thank you anyway for the support , you helped me finding the problem and understanding that it was a relationship problem.

I’m curious, how did you find out it was that file causing the problem?

Any way, I’m glad it’s working now! :slight_smile:

After I realized that it was a problem related to my installation, I read the documentation on how the relationships are managed by suitecrm, and found that they are cached in that folder.
I checked it and saw that the file had an old modified/created timestamps, so I deleted it.

Now I have a similar problem with a relation with my custom module and documents… but I think to open a new thread.

1 Like