Limit to Targets in a Target List?

Is there a limit to the number of Targets in a Target List?

I imported 13,400 Targets, created a Target List and then attempted to add all of the Targets to the List. Unfortunately it only added 10,505

I think you’re probably hitting another limit. Please check your php.ini for these values:

• memory_limit
  • post_max_size
  • max_execution_time

Maybe try more generous values and remember to restart your web server.

By the way, if any of these is the cause, you would have determined it by checking your web server log (usually called php_errors.log or errors.log, the name is also defined in php.ini).

In some cases with huge amounts of records it might be better to try doing the update directly in the database, to avoid having PHP doing it one by one and hitting these limits.

I am not sure, but I remember seeing also a SuiteCRM variable soewhere in the past that is set to 10.000 or so.

Possibly:

• resource_management -> special_query_limit

or

• resource_management -> default_limit

Which can be manipulated in config.php by changing the values

and (additionally and suggested) in config_override.php with something like:

$sugar_config['resource_management']['special_query_limit'] = <enter integer value here>;
$sugar_config['resource_management']['default_limit'] = <enter integer value here>;

(before you do it you should search their purpose, although I believe that, if you increase these values a little bit, you shouldn’t harm your system!)