Maybe the planned Community Manager (full time) will be able to give Forum structure /usage some thought?
salesAgility wrote 3 weeks ago
, we have enlisted a full time Community Manager to oversee the involvement of the public project and the community in the coming months.
Speaking on behalf of myself. I would say we would want to keep the software we use for the forums OpenSource. I don’t believe StackExchange is though, am I right in saying that?
StackExchange is not Open source.
Please see my suggestion above for using Askbot, a Stack Exchange clone (which is open source).
Also you could chat with Jim Mackin about this issue, I exchanged a few private emails with him on this subject.
Thanks for chiming in.
Is it possible to create the Master custom module with suitecrm.
- We have configured particular form say: MasterForm with 50 fields.
- MasterForm have 50 fields and Show/Hide keys checkboxes.
- When Admin checks the required fields then the accordingly the new module get creates Says Form1 . but this time this will contain only the checked fields with new Database.
- Is it possible with suitecrm?
- My whats app number: +91-8097932986
Awaiting for your reply friends.
@deepak100 you must have posted on this thread by mistake, your question has nothing to do with this topic. Please start a new thread… thanks.