Latest Version 7.7.4 - Can I create a Photo/Picture field ??? as in 7.6 versions ? or is it Gone with the Wind?

If it cannot be done in latest version, why did the Developers of SuiteCRM disappear this ?

I has 7.6 and I was happy and without knowing this disappearance, I upgraded, but had to come back
to 7.6 where I have my Pictures of products and persons again.

IT IS A SERIOUS SHORTCOMING TO LEAVE THIS PICTURE/PHOTO MATTER OUT OF THE NEWER VERSIONS.

William

Hello,

the field is also present in 7.7.4 …

Of course I can create an Image field inVersions 7.7.4. but if I put there a JPG or PNG file, I see this as follows:
Johnny.jpg or Johnny.png , BUT NOT the Photo of Johnny. I like to see his FACE !!!
I did this in fresh 7.7.4 version, with a trial Account and trial Contact.

Istill have (on other Computer) the earlier version 7.6.6 which is giving the FACE of Johnny !
Upon upgrading to 7.7.4 I got NO FACES anymore,

The other Guy (…well informed always !..) who replied to this issue about upgrading , said IT IS A BUG ! in 7.7.4
William.

Hi Petrovlis,

I am able to upload and view images when i tried it on a fresh install of 7.7.4 on the products module. could you please attach a screenshot of what your seeing?

Thanks for help, see my problem in fesh installed 7.7.4 on other computer only xxx .jpg (in Edit Contact view) and NO FACE
In 7.6.6 I do it ( and still see it with picture faces )

I have local installed Bitanmi stack, always worked fine for many many months , the upgrading to 7.7.4 all OK except the xxx.jpg, only see icon no faces.

I work with Windows 10 and Chrome browser.