Labels on Custom Fields Lost After 7.1.2 upgrade to 7.3.1

I didn’t see any other people with this issue on the forum… I did an upgrade from 7.1.2 to 7.3.1 and all of my custom fields have lost their labels… at least in the “Projects” module, this seems isolated to that module.

Also, my logic hooks are no longer operating.

Where did you have the languages stored and in which module? It could be possible that these were overwritten.

Have you tried the normal Quick Repair & Rebuild and resetting permissions post upgrade?

Thanks,

Will.

First of all, logic hooks are now working, I just needed to merge my changes with the newly deployed logic hooks and we were there. I don’t know why, however, since this was in the “custom\modules\Project” folder, which I thought was supposed to be upgrade safe…

Secondly, Will, I don’t know how to answer your questions.

• This only happened with “Projects” - I think.
  • I did find a en_us.lang.php file in my “Files that I’ve changed folder”, but it looks just like the original. Is this where I’m supposed to store my languages?
  • Where are labels stored in general? I assumed in the database. Are labels always at risk of being overwritten? And therefore I need to document any changes made through studio to languages?
  • I definitely did a Quick Repair & Rebuild… can you point me to documentation on the recommendations for resetting permissions post upgrade?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.