Labels are not picking up fields

Hi,

Please see the attached image to see the problem.

In the layouts fields appear as ‘undefined’. The layouts are not picking up the fieilds (the fields are there but the labels aren’t being picked up).

Can you please help me how to resolve this?

Thanks

Have you tried to rename an save?

It seems to be a Problem with Language…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes renamed and saved the field. But it still displays ‘Undefined’.

Also when saving or editing fields I get this error:

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/yoursba/public_html/crm/custom/modules/Cases/Ext/Language/en_us.lang.ext.php on line 10

And this is the content of en_us.lang.ext.php (starting from line 6)

$mod_strings = array_merge($mod_strings,
array(
‘LBL_SECURITYGROUPS_SUBPANEL_TITLE’ => “Security Groups”,
)
); //this is line 10

Clearly it says that $mod_strings should be array. I’m not sure if this is related to my first problem.

Firstly you should check your permissions of all the files in te instance and this sounds like it could be the issue with it not renaming the item.

second - the warning you are seeing is it on the page or in the logs. if it is on the page then you need to turn off display_errors in the php.ini file.

Warnings are not a problem and shouldnt stop the system from running as long as they are not displayed out to the page.

Ian.

Thanks.

Regarding warning: They are displayed in the modal window. For now I’ve turned off warnings in php.ini file. System is running fine.