Job ade1c961-ef48-6784-4184-583fbe963df0 (Process Workflow Tasks) failed in CRON run

Hi Team,

Process Workflow Tasks is running fine but lead distribution is not working. When i checked sugarcrm.log file, it says Job ade1c961-ef48-6784-4184-583fbe963df0 (Process Workflow Tasks) failed in CRON run.

I checked in job_queue table its status is done, resolution is failure and message is ‘Unexpected failure, please check PHP logs and suitecrm.log’.

Please help me what to do .

its likely its a query error or a php fatal error, first thing to is to check you suitecrm log,

to view the suitecrm log it is in the root directory of your suite install

or

via the app go to admin->system settings and at the bottom of the screen just above the save button, you should see the option to ‘view log’

post the results here, if you find anything

I am not getting any error in log file except ‘process workflow task failed in cron run’.

I checked both php logs and suitecrm logs.

Please help

I am getting query error - Not unique table/alias: ‘email_addr_bean_rel’ in below query : -

SELECT leads.id AS id FROM leads LEFT JOIN email_addr_bean_rel ON leads.id=email_addr_bean_rel.bean_id AND email_addr_bean_rel.deleted=0
AND email_addr_bean_rel.bean_module = ‘Leads’
LEFT JOIN email_addresses email_addresses ON email_addresses.id=email_addr_bean_rel.email_address_id AND email_addresses.deleted=0
LEFT JOIN email_addr_bean_rel ON leads.id=email_addr_bean_rel.bean_id AND email_addr_bean_rel.deleted=0
AND email_addr_bean_rel.primary_address = ‘1’ AND email_addr_bean_rel.bean_module = ‘Leads’
LEFT JOIN email_addresses email_addresses_primary ON email_addresses_primary.id=email_addr_bean_rel.email_address_id AND email_addresses_primary.deleted=0
WHERE email_addresses.email_address LIKE CONCAT(’%’, ‘%@auti.st%’ ,’%’) AND email_addresses_primary.email_address LIKE CONCAT(’%’, ‘%@uu1.pl%’ ,’%’) AND leads.id = ‘f225a9af-a6de-b023-8a98-5840f82359b8’ LIMIT 0,1

I think workflow used this query. If yes, how i can change this query and resolve cron error.