Issue in inbound email case creation

Hi,

I have configured POP3 inbound email settings for inbound email case creation. I have done test settings, its working properly.

But consistently cases not creating from inbound email, sometimes its creating sometimes not. I have checked scheduler “Check Inbound Mailboxes”, its working properly.

Why suddenly cases are not creating from inbound email?

Please assist here asap.

What is your SuiteCRM version?

I’m not sure I know how to help you, I’ve never even used that feature.

Can you please try explaining better how and where you set things up, and the exact test you’re doing to get the failure?

Thank you for the reply.

I am using suitecrm 7.5.1 version.

In Inbound Email settings, i have configured gmail account with POP3 protocol (Mail Server Address: pop.gmail.com). I have done test settings, its working properly. So after configuring inbound email, all emails should create a case in CRM right?

But here iam facing issue with case creation. Only sometimes cases are creating properly, but sometimes emails are coming but cases are not generating in system.

Wow, 7.5.1 is a really old version, there have been MANY bug and security fixes since then…

On my 7.9.2, in Inbound settings, I have a checkbox called “Create Case from Email”, do you have that? Is it checked?