Is get_entry_list available within SuiteCRM as it is/was through SugarCRM?

Hi,

I’m happily using SuiteCRM but in trying to integrate it with Mautic, the Mautic connector has only been created for Sugar. Although it’s supposed to work, I’m having problems with the log throwing the following error

[2017-07-21 15:38:15] mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Sugarcrm - Module Does Not Exist Contact get_entry_list GET [] []

A bit of googling implies that this may be something to do with differences in the API between Suite and Sugar. Can anyone confirm or deny this or maybe suggest something to overcome the above error please?

Any help is very much appreciated.

LD

In case this is of use, I’m running;

SuiteCRM Ver: 7.9.2
Mautic Ver: 2.9.0

Thanks

Make sure in Mautic you select SugarCRM 6.5, not 7.

Are you using the integrator that is just being developed, merged 22 days ago?
https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/4247

Hi - yes I used the option for 6.5 and yes I’m using the latest release of Mautic. As I said, it looks like it’s an API issue relating to get_entry_list - I’m just keen to understand it’s that is the case and if so I’ll stop looking for a hack to make it work. If not of course I’m keen to find a way to get them to play together.

I feel a bit in limbo at the mo as the paid for integration is for an older version of Mautic and the new one doesn’t work either.

I’d really appreciate hearing from anyone who has this working with the latest versions.

Thanks

From what I see here, a few people use Mautic but nobody mentioned the new integration yet.

I would say the best place to ask (and to try and get some developer attention) would be at the Mautic GitHub site, inside this Issue.

Since SuiteCRM is open source anybody can peek inside the code to see what’s going wrong.

My first guess looking at the error you’re getting would be to try “Contacts” as a module name, instead of “Contact”, I know these singulars/plurals sometimes cause confusion. Can you try that?

Hi,

Your error message shows that you misspelled the module name.
It should be Contacts and not Contact

The developments in Mautic that I was mentioning are merged into a branch called “staging”. I don’t know about their workflow, but I don’t think this is part of any release yet.

It’s really not worth tracing bugs when they have been working on an overhaul of the integration, making it 2-way instead of 1-way, etc. It’s better to just wait, or at least test that new code (and not old code).