Internal Server Error

My entire system is not functioning at this point. Not sure if the mysql error stops all functioning or if I can disable it.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at sdfasdfadsfaf to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Logged ERROR:

Thu Oct 25 10:02:02 2018 [24914][6daf2cf4-f619-57bd-07aa-568d1bd8c647][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT opportunities.id AS id FROM opportunities WHERE opportunities.sales_stage = ‘Resquest_Quote’ AND opportunities.date_modified > DATE_ADD(opportunities., INTERVAL ) AND opportunities.date_modified > ‘2017-03-30 05:22:13’ AND opportunities.date_entered <> opportunities.date_modified AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.aow_workflow_id=‘11c6c258-0784-863c-0ddb-58dc96a746a2’ AND aow_processed.parent_id=opportunities.id AND aow_processed.status = ‘Complete’ AND aow_processed.deleted = 0) AND opportunities.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ INTERVAL ) AND opportunities.date_modified > ‘2017-03-30 05:22:13’ AND opport’ at line 1

Will a workflow error kill the whole server as below? If i delete the workflow will my server work?

Yes. You don’t have to delete it, you can just disable it.