Installation problem

Hi,

I do not master by Linux and programming. I’m trying to install SuiteCRM on a Linux 1 & 1 shared server.

I would like us to explain to you how to carry out these steps:

[quote]Définir la propriété du répertoire SuiteCRM:
chgrp ApacheUser.ApacheGroup -R définit récursivement la propriété pour le répertoire racine à l’utilisateur Apache et le groupe.
L’utilisateur du système que votre serveur Web utilise varie en fonction de votre système d’exploitation. les utilisateurs du serveur web commun sont les suivants:
apache (Linux / Apache)
personne (Linux / Apache)
IUSR_NomOrdinateur (Windows / IIS)
Si vous ne savez pas comment configurer votre utilisateur du serveur Web sur votre système d’exploitation, contactez votre hôte du serveur Web. Si vous installez SuiteCRM localement et avez besoin d’aide, visitez nos forums de support.

Définissez les autorisations suivantes sur le répertoire SuiteCRM (Linux):
sudo chown -R www-data: www-data.
sudo chmod -R 755.
-R 775 cache personnalisé modules thématiques données téléchargement de config_override.php sudo[/quote]

On the installation I have the following message:

Which file should I edit?

thank you in advance

[quote=“ACPMines” post=44755]Hi,

I do not master by Linux and programming. I’m trying to install SuiteCRM on a Linux 1 & 1 shared server.

I would like us to explain to you how to carry out these steps:

[quote]Définir la propriété du répertoire SuiteCRM:
chgrp ApacheUser.ApacheGroup -R définit récursivement la propriété pour le répertoire racine à l’utilisateur Apache et le groupe.
L’utilisateur du système que votre serveur Web utilise varie en fonction de votre système d’exploitation. les utilisateurs du serveur web commun sont les suivants:
apache (Linux / Apache)
personne (Linux / Apache)
IUSR_NomOrdinateur (Windows / IIS)
Si vous ne savez pas comment configurer votre utilisateur du serveur Web sur votre système d’exploitation, contactez votre hôte du serveur Web. Si vous installez SuiteCRM localement et avez besoin d’aide, visitez nos forums de support.

Définissez les autorisations suivantes sur le répertoire SuiteCRM (Linux):
sudo chown -R www-data: www-data.
sudo chmod -R 755.
-R 775 cache personnalisé modules thématiques données téléchargement de config_override.php sudo[/quote]

On the installation I have the following message:

I take it from this line “IUSR_NomOrdinateur (Windows / IIS)”, you are running on IIS, if not please ignore this post.

In order to run a cron job as outlined during the Install, simply set the job up using Task Scheduler. Keep in mind you may have to set permissions on Task Item Elements and set the “Startup Directory”.

It works like a hot damn.

A note, make sure your time AND timezone is set correctly otherwise you will get fluctuations in the time it actually runs. Not that critical, but if you are expecting to gather “Inbound Mail” and identifying/recording the time the inbound was actually processed, this can be a bit of a bother.

On Windows Server (I assume it’s not a workstation), I don’t really trust nor like using “time.windows.com”, use an NTP server for your gmt zone.

NB: I believe that the default time update period for Windows is 1 week (604,800 seconds),. Some motherboard RTC “ticks” fall off every few days - thereby causing the system time to be somewhat out of whack. You can “CAREFULLY” change this in the Registry: SpecialPollInterval