Installation issues on Godaddy Shared Server - need help!

Hi,

I am a newbie to suitecrm and this is my first time trying to install such a software onto my shared hosting package. I downloaded suitecrm and transferred all the files via ftp to my hosting server.

I got through the installation but at the final screen i receive this error.

Creating SuiteCRM configuration file (config.php)

Creating SuiteCRM application tables, audit tables and relationship metadata

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/75/7989275/html/suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 85

Creating default SuiteCRM data

Creating default users...   done
 Creating default scheduler jobs...   done

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/75/7989275/html/suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 85

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14431713 bytes) in /home/content/75/7989275/html/suitecrm/modules/Administration/SugarSpriteBuilder.php on line 471

Looked all over the forums and web to find the root of this problem. Couldn’t find a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The Fatal Error that you are seeing here looks like a memory issue. I would try raising the Memory limit as this looks like it would solve this issue.