Installation Error on Godaddy Account - HTMLPurifier.standalone.php No such file or directory

I’ve installed SugarCRM 6.5.15 on Godaddy.com shared server with various degrees of success. I’m now trying to migrate to SuiteCRM 7.2 and I get this error upon installation:

"Warning: require_once(include/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/00/12981320/html/SuiteCRM7.0.2/include/clean.php on line 38

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘include/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.standalone.php’ (include_path=’/home/content/00/11891300/html/SuiteCRM7.0.2/include/…:.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/00/12981320/html/SuiteCRM7.0.2/include/clean.php on line 38"

I’m running php: 5.3.24 and lynux 2.2

Any help you can give would greatly be appreciated!

Regards,

• Iriso

Hi iriso,

Did you use the upgrade wizard with the upgrade package? Have you navigated to Admin -> Repair and performed a Quick Repair & Rebuild?

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks for your reply. Didn’t get that far. I got the error message as soon as I navigated to the install.php file. I tried different browsers too.

Hi iriso,

You stated you had attempted to migrate. You can use an upgrade package to go from SugarCRM CE 6.5.x to SuiteCRM 7.x without having to do a completely fresh install and migrate all of your data.

Thanks,

Will.