Import multiselect data causes an error to be logged but still imports

Hi

I’m trying to import 1000s of records but kept getting the 503 Service unavailable error. I’m now trying with one single record, all values in the csv file for multi select data match existing values in the SuiteCRM drop downs I’ve create but SuiteCRM still logs the following error…

Thu Oct 20 14:58:20 2016 [14101][1][FATAL] Caught error: Declaration of SugarFieldMultienum::displayFromFunc() should be compatible with SugarFieldEnum::displayFromFunc($displayType, $parentFieldArray, $vardef, $displayParams, $tabindex = 0)
Thu Oct 20 14:58:22 2016 [14101][1][FATAL] Caught error: stat(): stat failed for upload/import/status_1.csv
Thu Oct 20 14:58:22 2016 [14101][1][FATAL] Caught error: touch(): UploadStream::stream_metadata is not implemented!

Is this error suggesting that I have a value in the data that doesn’t exist in a drop down? The single record still imports and looks fine, but I cannot import many more records without getting the 503 error.

Many Thanks

Luke

Hi

When I try to import 12,000 records were the records have data in that’s not found in a SuiteCRM drop down, SutieCRM will progress through the whole file and inform me all the records have failed to import, I can also download the error file. Here is a sample line from the error file.

Value not in dropDown list. Allowed values are: ,1-10,11-50,51-100,More than 100

So I fix the data ensuring it all values are valid SuiteCRM drop down items, and run the import again, I get the service unavailable error. I usually have to restart the VM at this point. I seem to only get this error when the data is correct, it imports anywhere between 20 and 140 records each time when I check the database after

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this, I’m running out of things to try so will have to try inserting the data direct into the database, but it would be nice to be able to use the wizard.

Many Thanks

Luke