Import contact not working

Hi,

I am facing issue while trying to import the .csv file for contact and I am getting with an error as

NOTICE: [8] Undefined property: AOD_IndexEvent::$createdAuditRecords on line 6233 in file /home/domain/data/SugarBean.php

I tried to import 500 data in it, I store with only 200 or sometime 250 data itself
I also changed in config.php
‘import_max_execution_time’ => 3600,
‘import_max_records_per_file’ => 1000,

Can Anyone suggest me a solution it would be more helpful

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
please try this one it’s a free of cost : Smart Dropdown Importer from CSV and XLS- Free SuiteCRM Plugin

Hi @vijay1992 thanks for reply,

But this plugin didn’t solve my problem is there any other solution ?

what attempts to work round this have you already tried:

• can you import a list of just 1 record ?
  • if it fails -try removing columns down t the bare minimum- and retry.

IF both fail - you need some knowledgeable PHP help. Do you have PHP skilled people in your company? Will you boss be willing to pay for some help, if you found paid help here in the forums or among the Suite partners -there are very knowledgable Suite/PHP people here.

ELSE IF the above works, then you can do more analysis - which column, and why, is problematic for the import.

I was having issues importing into v8. I had downloaded the template, populated it and it would NOT accept it back into the system.

Tried the advice here of deleting columns down to just what was populated and it imported OK.