I want to archive email in different folders in suite crm 7.11.X.. like some email move to folder one and other to folder 2 .. any idea about that

i want to archive email in different folders in suite crm 7.11.X… like some email move to folder one and other to folder 2 … any idea about that .

The easiest way is to make this happen with server rules. If you have control of the server providing the emails, then you can use Sieve with your IMAP server (Note that the linkis quite technical, but many email providers provide server side filtering/ rules for your emails so you don’t need to get your hands dirty!):

https://wiki.dovecot.org/Pigeonhole/Sieve/Plugins/IMAPSieve

Next approach if it’s an IMAP account is to have a client such as Thunderbird or Outlook carry out the movement for you as IMAP will synchonise email locations across all platforms. Downside is that the system doing your filtering needs to be permanently on and connected to the internet in order to carry out the mail filtering for you.

I DO NOT recommend trying to do this in the suiteCRM code as the IMAP libraries used by PHP are very poorly supported.

thanks for the reply.

it helps me to explain to the client