How to use the same address for accounts and contacts

Have about 3500 contacts.
Each has an account assigned.
The accounts were automatically created from uploading the contacts. I have added 0 through an account spreadsheet or entering them in manually.
The phone number and address will be the same for each despite having multiple contacts.
How do I get that information to automatically pull from the contacts entered into the accounts?

1. You want to pull the address from the Contact record into the associated Account record, is that it?

2. And you want this even if there are multiple contacts in the account?

3. And is this a one-time thing, now that you are migrating, or do you need this to happen all the time as the system is used?

1. You want to pull the address from the Contact record into the associated Account record, is that it? Correct

2. And you want this even if there are multiple contacts in the account? Correct, I can differentiate them by suite numbers

3. And is this a one-time thing, now that you are migrating, or do you need this to happen all the time as the system is used? I would prefer to stay within the admin panel or how I upload through the spreadsheet. I will do code, but I got burnt and had to start over from doing that before.

This is really not difficult to achieve, you just have to decide at what level and on what moment you want to do the change.

1. You can make an SQL query and run it manually from phpMyAdmin. This would update all the required address fields, from Contact to related Account.

2. You can write a one-time import script that uses Beans to insert information, so you have every control about how records are connected, and what you put in each field.

3. You can make an after_save logic hook that copies the values when they are changed in the contacts, to the related Account. This would apply to every future change in address, not just when you’re importing initially.

4. Same as 3, but with a Workflow.