How to set up a Report Query

Hi,
I’m trying to sort out if I can set up a Reports query to show me all Accounts who haven’t gotten a Call from us in some set period of time. I worry I’m losing prospects and want to run a report regularly to show me Accounts WITHOUT Calls in x days. Nothing is wrong in my system right now, the only problem is me - I don’t know how to work with the queries in a sophisticated way.

I can easily make a report to show me all the Accounts called in the last X days. How do I structure the query to get the INVERSE? I want to see those that did not have a Call: status Held assigned to in the last X days.

I was able to get a very long list of all calls made more than x days ago and that listed every possible Call, so I’ll roll that up to show only Accounts, and refine to pull out the Out of Business, etc.

I can’t seem to get this inverse query structure right. Thanks for suggestions.
-L.

Separately, I get an error with my Zend Search Library when I run a query now. I recently migrated, got this error until I turned off the ElastiSearch. Now it’s back in Reports, so I clearly have bigger problems:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Zend_Search_Lucene_Exception’ not found in /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php(361): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_File_Filesystem->__construct(‘modules/AOD_Ind…’) #1 /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Index/SegmentInfo.php(286): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem->getFileObject(’_1b.cfs’) #2 /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php(489): Zend_Search_Lucene_Index_SegmentInfo->__construct(Object(Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem), ‘_1b’, 1, 1, NULL, 1, true) #3 /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php in /home/customer/www/suite.rubyradio.fm/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php on line 67