How to remove the mark in the created PDF title ?

Hello there,

In the PDF generator with title default very good, But With my language, there are some “mark” formats that not good for reader, so i want to remove it when PDF is created.
I’ve tried in /generatedPDF.php and found that !

$search = array(
	'/<script[^>]*?>.*?<\/script>/si',      // Strip out javascript
    '/<[\/\!]*?[^<>]*?>/si',        		// Strip out HTML tags
    '/([\r\n])[\s]+/',          			// Strip out white space
    '/&(quot|#34);/i',          			// Replace HTML entities
    '/&(amp|#38);/i',
    '/&(lt|#60);/i',
    '/&(gt|#62);/i',
    '/&(nbsp|#160);/i',
    '/&(iexcl|#161);/i',
    '/<address[^>]*?>/si',
    '/&(apos|#0*39);/',
    '/&#(\d+);/',	
);

$replace = array(
	'',
    '',
    '\1',
    '"',
    '&',
    '<',
    '>',
    ' ',
    chr(161),
    '<br>',
    "'",
    'chr(%1)',	
);

HOW CAN ADD MORE WITH THIS ?

$chars = array(
'a'=>array('ấ','ầ','ẩ','ẫ','ậ','Ấ','Ầ','Ẩ','Ẫ','Ậ','ắ','ằ','ẳ','ẵ','ặ','Ắ','Ằ','Ẳ','Ẵ','Ặ','á','à','ả','ã','ạ','â','ă','Á','À','Ả','Ã','Ạ','Â','Ă'),
'e' =>array('ế','ề','ể','ễ','ệ','Ế','Ề','Ể','Ễ','Ệ','é','è','ẻ','ẽ','ẹ','ê','É','È','Ẻ','Ẽ','Ẹ','Ê'),
'i'=>array('í','ì','ỉ','ĩ','ị','Í','Ì','Ỉ','Ĩ','Ị'),
'o'=>array('ố','ồ','ổ','ỗ','ộ','Ố','Ồ','Ổ','Ô','Ộ','ớ','ờ','ở','ỡ','ợ','Ớ','Ờ','Ở','Ỡ','Ợ','ó','ò','ỏ','õ','ọ','ô','ơ','Ó','Ò','Ỏ','Õ','Ọ','Ô','Ơ'),
'u'=>array('ứ','ừ','ử','ữ','ự','Ứ','Ừ','Ử','Ữ','Ự','ú','ù','ủ','ũ','ụ','ư','Ú','Ù','Ủ','Ũ','Ụ','Ư'),
'y'=>array('ý','ỳ','ỷ','ỹ','ỵ','Ý','Ỳ','Ỷ','Ỹ','Ỵ'),
'd'=>array('đ','Đ'),
);

THANK YOU VERY MUCK !

My case with exmaple:
(present) …/Quote_báo_giá_thiết_bị_tỷ_đô_.pdf
(wish) …/Quote_bao_gia_thiet_bi_ty_đo_.pdf

I found this line:

$file_name = $mod_strings['LBL_PDF_NAME'] . "_" . str_replace(" ", "_", $bean->name) . ".pdf";

How can i rewrite “$bean->name” to latin only without “Mark”

THANK YOU !

Can any body help me this case, HOW TO REWRITE THE TITLE OF PDF FILE after generated ! Thanks

The Title of the PDF is the NAME of the PDF Template that you are using. You can set the Name to your Spanish/Latin/Portuguese name and it will save the file with that name.

Thanks, The rewrite file title or file name (/your_file_without_mark.pdf) is a better solution than having to adjust (quote name) more flexible in use and I need to rewrite the title or file name file after exporting the file. But i cannot edit or add the code.