How to remove the +CREATE Button

Hello ,
Can anybody tell me how to remove the +CREATE Button from the right up corner? Or to edit it for the users … and set what to apear there…

File is located: themes/SuiteP/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl
Search for the below:
{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}

There are multiple places in this file where you need to edit this. Once finished add your file to custom/themes/SuiteP/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl

2 Likes

Hi Oliver,
Could you please explain this more?
Thanks

Remove or edit the following code in the aforementioned file (this is used 3 times)

<li id="quickcreatetop" class="create dropdown nav navbar-nav quickcreatetop">
                <a class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-expanded="false">
                    {$APP.LBL_CREATE_BUTTON_LABEL}<span class="suitepicon suitepicon-action-caret"></span>
                </a>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu">
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Accounts&action=EditView&return_module=Accounts&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Accounts" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Contacts&action=EditView&return_module=Contacts&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Contacts" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Opportunities&action=EditView&return_module=Opportunities&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Opportunities" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Leads&action=EditView&return_module=Leads&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Leads" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Documents&action=EditView&return_module=Documents&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Documents" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Calls&action=EditView&return_module=Calls&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Calls" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="index.php?module=Tasks&action=EditView&return_module=Tasks&return_action=DetailView">{$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE}{sugar_translate module="Tasks" label="LBL_MODULE_NAME"}</a></li>
                </ul>
            </li>
2 Likes

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for your reply.

I followed your instructions accordingly and did a repair and rebuild. But nothing got changed.

I could find {$APP.LBL_QUICK_CREATE} in the following path.
custom\CGX_Overwrite\7.10\themes\SuiteP\tpls_headerModuleList.tpl
and I removed the abovementioned code from this file.

Sorry I’m new to SuiteCRM.

Thanks