How to remove old line items when creating contracts

I like to create a new Contract from scratch.
When I do Create Contracts, old values are visible in the Line Items section. :angry:
It’s like the old values are not cleared when trying to create new line items.
As it is now I see old products here, but I don’t want to see the old values, I would like to be able to select new products.
See what I mean? How do I solve this?

This is a known bug, and will be resolved in future releases.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

Do you know when it will be solved?
We have this issue in our installation:
Version 7.1.4
Sugar Version 6.5.18 (Build 1110)

but not in this:
Version 7.1.3
Sugar Version 6.5.17 (Build 1220)

Happy!!!
Solved in Version 7.1.5
Sugar Version 6.5.20 (Build 1001)

Thank you!!! Great!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi Will,

what is the bug number?

Hi Will,

I have the same issue in 7.1.1
Now I upgrade the version to 7.1.6, the issue exists.
as ehsulve said, this issue was fixed in 7.1.5, so I want to upgrade to 7.1.5, where is the upgrade package I will download? or could you tell me the bug number, I will change the code. thanks

many thanks,
Chris

I have fixed it, changing the query in ‘modules/AOS_Products_Quotes/Line_Items.php’ ,Change row 59, and add "AND pg.parent_id <> ‘’ " before “AND pg.deleted = 0”.

https://salesagility.com/forum/8-aos-5x/3283-bug-new-aos-contracts-shows-groups-by-default#5990

Hi himingby,
Is the line item issue solved for you?
Did it help to do this: modules/AOS_Products_Quotes/Line_Items.php’ ,Change row 59, and add "AND pg.parent_id <> ‘’ " before "AND pg.deleted = 0

We still see this bug in 7.2.2 and we don’t want to upgrade until it is solved… So it would be great to hear from you if your fix solved it.

Hi ehsulve,

yes, I changed the code as you mentioned, and it is ok now.
I suggest you change the code in your SuiteCRM 7.2.2.

but, this is not a real solution to the issue, the data in the database is still wrong.

Regards,

1 Like