How to remove current menu from all others menu list

Hello,

How can i remove current active menu from all others submenu list ?

Can you explain a little bit more what you want to achieve?

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies

How can i remove current active menu in other menu list like.
Please find the attachment.
In this screenshot i click on client menu from client sub menu list and then i have got this menu in also Other menu list you can see in this attachment screenshot.

So how can i remove this current active menu in other submenu list.

First, I hope I understood properly. Go to your profile and check for Layout Options, then uncheck the Module Menu Filters. That will give you individual menu items. Please note that that is a configuration on a user by user basis.

If you want to affect all users menu filters, please go to Admin-> Configure Module Menu Filters

Finally if you want to disable menu filters for all users, you will need to modify the theme options on the back end.

Thanks,

BrozTenchonogies

Here is my post on how to disable menu filters from the back end theme configuration: Disable menu grouping for all users - Upgrade Safe

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies

Hey @BrozTechnologies, think we may have misunderstood what was ment.

Could I be right in saying @ankitlakhara that you want the module which is currently active to not show within Mac bar and only within the first drop-down?

For example when hovering over support filter you will see the active module at the bottom of list.

Yes @Mac-Rae You are right i had say exactly this thing. I don’t want to see current active module into another submenu list.

I don’t want this solution please check my screenshot what i want exactly.
I don’t want current active client module from all other menu list.

Sorry didn’t understood at the beginning. Unfortunately I have never modified nothing like that before. I guess you might need to modify the files that manage the menu filtering. Good luck. Please share the solution if you find one.

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies.

@ankitlakhara
You should delete some lines in system file:
include/MVC/View/SugarView.php
lines:

if (!empty($moduleTab)) {
    $topTabs[$moduleTab] = $app_list_strings['moduleList'][$moduleTab];
    if (count($topTabs) >= $max_tabs - 1) {
        $extraTabs[$moduleTab] = $app_list_strings['moduleList'][$moduleTab];
    }
}
3 Likes

This is worked.
Thank You Very Much @p.konetskiy.

@BrozTechnologies This is my solution.

2 Likes

Hello @p.konetskiy

if (!empty($moduleTab)) {
    }
}

If i am comment or delete this above code then my create user functionality will be not work create new user tab hide from sidebar menu.

@ankitlakhara
I don’t understand how it connect? I tested my customer modules. They work without problems, include create function.

moving SugarView.php to custom/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php will not work ?
the ViewFactory is looking for same custom file with class name as CustomSugarView
but still if the file is moved to custom folder and class name is set to CustomSugarView, it does not pick up the new custom view to allow for upgrade safe changes.

There is no MVC folder in custom/include directory.
Please explain in detail.

@ankitlakhara

I think you would have to copy the file from the core folders into that structure (Which you may have to create)

When doing this Suite will start to use that file instead of the core one, this allows for changes to be made while maintaining the ability to upgrade.

I think it’s a weird UX behavior.

It would be nice to be able to disable this behavior by config like ‘display_current_module_in_all_visible_group_tab’ => false

if (!isset($sugar_config['display_current_module_in_all_visible_group_tab']) ||
  $sugar_config['display_current_module_in_all_visible_group_tab']) {
}

This works well, thx!