How to hide completed tasks from the task view without removing them

So I’m looking to hide completed tasks from the task view as it clutters the view quite a bit. I’d assumed that it was a standard feature but cannot seem to be able to find anything related to this. Is there any way to hide completed tasks from the task view but still have them show up in the related records? IE to be hidden in the task view but to be shown in the history view of the related project.

Take a look at the below post. The user had a similar requirement but with regards to Leads Module. It should not be difficult to customize it;

https://suitecrm.com/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/12719-do-not-show-lead-to-user-where-lead-status-is-dead-or-any-defined-status#42979

Hmmmm it seems that the module tasks does not contain a file called view.list.php though only view.edit.php which doesnt seem to handle the same way. Though that seems to be dependent directly on sugarview.php in include/MVC/view. But because I’m not a dev I’m not sure how to handle that function. Hope you are willing to help me out.