How to copy related field from opportunity to quote

Hi,
Iā€™ve attached project as related field in Opportunity as well as in Quotes module. A project is selected in Opportunity, while creating quote from opportunity i want to copy this project so that it should appear in edit view, further if user wants to change it, he/she can change it. How to copy this data? Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi, @umesh.m
Am I correctly you? You want add relate to Project in the form quickcreate and after that in full form edit when the user click to button ā€˜createā€™ in subpanel Quotes of Opportunity.

Hi,
I want the following functionality -

1. Iā€™ve created a related field named project in Opportunity. User can select the project in Opportunity.
  2. Iā€™ve created the same related field for project in Quote also.
  3. While creating quote from Opportunity, i want to copy this project from Opportunity to Quote so that user doesnā€™t have to select it again, if user wants to change, he/she can change.

I hope itā€™s clear.

Thanks.

@umesh.m
This post about select some fields in form editview. If you want use quickecreate button you should make another decision.

I want to do the same thing with a small difference. when i am in an account, i want to create a quote. Some information like billing addressā€¦ transfer automatically but my custom field notā€¦

I add in /modules/Accounts/metadata/editviewdefs.php this part of code:

2 => 
        array (
          0 => 
          array (
            'name' => 'afm2_c',
            'label' => 'LBL_AFM2',
            'displayParams' =>
          array(
            'afm_timologisis_c'=> array(
            'name' => 'afm2_c',
            ),
            ),          
		  ),

I want the value afm_timilogisis_c in quotes to take the value afm2_c from accounts
But doesnā€™t work? Is anything false? Must i add this code in another file? Must i change anything?

Thanks