HELPPP URGENT Campaign emails stuck in queue

my email campaign are stuck in email queue. i need to send campaign out urgently

I’m not super familiar with email campaigns but…

What do you have in Admin>Schedulers>Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns for a schedule?

Mine is set to "On the hour; From 02:00am to 06:00am so mine won’t run until 2 am.

Consider copying and pasting in everything you get on that screen…

(Also, do you have your CRON job setup?)

Here is a screen shot of my scheduler as requested.

Hi Here are a few ideas of where the problem may be

1. No entry in your servers crontab file. If this is on a Linux server you can find that file in /etc/crontab

2. Odd or incoherent email addresses in your target list. These cause the Campaign Scheduler to faulter. You’ll see 1+ send attempts in your campaign queue

3. This one really got me for a long time, you php.in for the php.cli install (NOT THE APACHE ONE) does not have the memory limit set high enough and so the campaign code fails. You can fix this in /etc/php5/cli/php.ini

Hope this helps you

Did you get the CRON job setup on your server… it says last successful run is “never”.

This information shows up at the bottom of the scheduler:

To Setup Crontab
Note: In order to run Sugar Schedulers, add the following line to the crontab file:

• cd /YOUR PATH/public_html/avant; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Hi Altonnya

Could you give us an idea of what your SuiteCRM system is installed on. Is it Windows, or Linux ?

It looks like sieberta is correct about the Scheduling, we can help you better is you say Which version of Windows or Linux you are running it on

Cheers