have created one field in one module i need that field i want display another module listview page it is possible

Hi all,

have created one field in one module i need that field i want display another module listview page it is possible .

Regards,
Rajkumaranbu

Do you want just to display an other module’s list view or do you want to be able to select something from that list view? I can not understand the reason you want to do this. There are some things you can do but first we must find the best one for your case.
Edit: Please explain to us what you want to achieve with this.

Hi erevodifosin,

If i create project task in some fields, I need to display the other module list&edit view page sir it is possible in suitecrm.

regards,
Rajkumaranbu

do you want to display listview of some other module inside poject taks’s detail view? If this is correct you could create a relationship between these two modules.

Hi erevodifosin,

I need create  fields in project task module then i fill the all the fields in project task module and submit the form at the time i need some fields are display other module list&edit view page. i have attached my file kindly check it  sir

Regards,
Rajkumaranbu.

Do you want the “Promotion Task Name” and “add Link” fields to be displayed in Project task’s list view?

Hi,

Now this two fields is project module is there but i want this two fields display offsite activities module list view page sir.

Regards,
Rajkumaranbu

Hi,

Now it is two fields have project task module but i want this two fields offsite activities module

Regards,
Rajkumaranbu.

Is project task name related to offsite activities type?

Hi sir,

I can’t antesten sir kindly elaborate this one sir.

Regards,
rajkumaranbu.

We have communication issues. Please post an image of what you have now and a second image of what you have in mind.

Hi sir,

I  want the "Promotion Task Name" and "add Link" fields to be displayed in offsite activities module for  list view page.
  1. If i fill the “Promotion Task Name” and “add Link” fields submit the form after that i want display that fields offsite activities module for list view page.

Regards,
rajkumaranbu

OK.Also you said these are two different modules. Next question is: How these two modules are related?

Hi,

That is only i'm asking How to display other module for some fields.

Regards,
Rajkumaranbu

In order to display some fields from one module to another, these two modules must be related somehow.
For example: Acounts and Contacts. Each Contact belongs(related) to an Account. And inside contacts detailview there is a Account field.
How your modules are related?

Hi sir,

These two modules also have account fields in list and detail view page.

How your modules,Project Task and Offsite activites are related?

Hi sir,

These two modules also have account fields in list and detail view page.

This means that “Project tasks” and “Offsite activities” are both related to “Accounts” and not each other.

Hi sir,

both related to accounts sir.