Group subpanels below detail view

I have a large number of subpanels which show relationship information to other modules at the bottom of a detail view if you click on a record.

• Is it possible to group these subpanels somehow? I see an “All” tab under which all panels are currently listed.
  • How do I create new tabs of this kind and assign which panels should be shown ?

Maybe I look in the wrong places but I didn’t find anything in Studio that looked like a way to define a new grouping tab ?

Hi @karada,

You can enable subpanel tabs in the users profile, under layout options tick “Subpanel Tabs”.

Your subpanels will now reflect the tabs as sorted within the main header :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply. This looks like what I was looking for. :smiley:
Where do I find this main header information you mentioned?

What I see now is that the subpanels are grouped but one is named “Other” - how to I change this tab name. Where is this name coming from?

Hi @karada,

If you jump to path /index.php?action=wizard&module=Studio&wizard=StudioWizard&option=ConfigureGroupTabs

This menu lets you configure what column modules show in the top navbar and subpanels. Whatever not included in the selection will show in the other colomn. If you wish to hid modules/subpanels try dragging them to disabled in this menu: /index.php?module=Administration&action=ConfigureTabs

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like