Filesystem.php Error

I am receiving the following error in 7.11.10.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Zend_Search_Lucene_Exception’ not found in /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php(361): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_File_Filesystem->__construct(‘modules/AOD_Ind…’) #1 /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Index/SegmentInfo.php(286): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem->getFileObject(’_d.cfs’) #2 /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php(489): Zend_Search_Lucene_Index_SegmentInfo->__construct(Object(Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem), ‘_d’, 1, -1, NULL, 1, true) #3 /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php(570): Zend_Search_Lucene->_readSegmentsFile() #4 /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/modules/AOD_Ind in /home/stevendr/public_html/crm/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php on line 67

The error occurs when I click on save in any section ie Accounts, Contacts etc. When I click on save I get redirected to an index.php file with that error, that is the only thing that shows in the browser.

I upgraded to v7.10.11. I thought there might have been some issues with the upgrade. So I deleted the whole instance of SuiteCRM. I then created a new install and I am receiving the same errors.

I can recover an old version of SuiteCRM without any difficulty but thought I would try to resolve it here first.

Grateful for any assistance. Thanks!

The error might be coming from Advance Open Discovery settings. Can you run
composer install
and
composer update
on your crm root to see if the missing libraries are added. If that does not resolve the error, you can disable the AOD from Admin -> AOD Settings. SuiteCRM is now using elasticsearch.

I really appreciate the time and trouble you took to respond.

I wasn’t sure what composer install or composer update meant. I did however disable AOD which resolved the error.

Thank you!

@cherub-chum it is not recommended to use composer update since this is will install versions beyond the approved, tested versions with SuiteCRM.

It’s better to use composer install --no-dev

1 Like