Fields not updating in studio

Hi,

Iā€™m having an issue with updating fields in the studio. I have a custom dropdown field which I cannot change the dropdown options for. In my vardefs the options for this dropdown are set properly, but those options are not reflected in the studio or the CRM. When I try to change the dropdown in the studio, studio tells me the update was successful, but reverts back to itā€™s original dropdown options. I have tried turning on developer mode and repair/rebuild but nothing seems to work

whats your Suite version and ill look into this further?

So I found a quick work around to this solution a little after I posted this and forgot about itā€¦ but of course now Iā€™m running into the problem again. I am running suite version 7.5.2 is that helps. My quick solution was to add the option into the files in cache which leads me to believe this is a permissions issue and I have tried a bunch of different things with no luck. We started running into this after we migrated to AWS.

Just writing this if someone has a problem with updating fields in studio in vardefs or different layouts (dashlet, list view etcā€¦)
It is definitely a Cache problem, I had to remove most of the files in cache folder to solve the situation. If you still have the same problem, unfortunately resetting the customization is right now the only solution (so remove custom folder).

I believe this is a file permissions issue:

Make sure you configure the files as recommended. Also check that your web user is added properly.

Take a look into this post. @will explains how to setup your config.php file properly: