Failed to create portal user

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, not my intention.
What I was considering is that you should verify if placing SuiteCRM as a subfolder of Joomla root is it ok or not.
You have Joomla site on the server public root and SuiteCRm as a subfolder of Root.
I always arrange my sites to be in separated folders under the server public root.
The main site will be the folder where the domain points out.
The other folders will be called by a subdomain, each one with their own software.

But if your setting already working one time than is should be ok

Hello, Iā€™m backā€¦ I struggled for weeks on this issue, trying more or less everything, but I wasnā€™t able to find a way to solve itā€¦ and what drives me crazy is that one time the sistem worked, creating a Portal Userā€¦ itā€™s so strange!

Could the fact thatt the site is multilingual play a role in this issue?

Because if I move the SuiteCRM file outside the public_html folder as Horus suggested, I receive a 404 error because the brouser add /lang/ to the addres (www.mysite.ext/lang/SuiteCRM instead of www.mysite.ext/SuiteCRM).
I had activated the System - Redirect extension in Joomla to try to solve this issue but it doesnā€™t workā€¦

Iā€™m so sorry about this ā€œmalfunctionā€ because I think that SuiteCRM is really an amazing CRM software, but without the Portal function it loses a lot of value to me!
Any idea guys??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: