External oAuth connection module missing in SuiteCRM 8.1.3

Hi,

I have a set up SuiteCRM on Ubuntu 18.0.4 with MySQL v5.7 , php 8.0 and SuiteCRM 8.1.3.

I am trying to set up a Group Email and in the process connecting to Office365 mailbox. I have come across a strange issue. Everywhere I look the forums suggest that there is something called External Oauth Connections which would allow me to connect to Office365. However, this module is not present in my set up.

I have checked the modules folder, config.php, php logs, suitecrm log , install log but can’ t seem to get anywhere. Can I please request someone to point me in the right direction? Am I missing something very simple or is it the case of something really weird going on with my setup?

There were recent improvements in email configuration in 8.2.3, specifically targeted for Microsoft accounts and OAuth

Thanks for the prompt response. My set up is a clean install, I will try to upgrade it to v 8.2.3 and see how it goes.

I upgraded to the latest version and I can see the options now. Thanks for your help

1 Like