Events in 7.6.2: Delegates panel doesn't show up

Hi,

The delegates panel will not be displayed after creating a new event. Furthermore, after choosing “Event” and the the created event an error box pops up with:

An error has occurred:
There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time

Checked this on your test webpage.

In versioon 7.4.3 this worked.

Hi,

You can fix that by removing
array(‘widget_class’ => ‘SubPanelTopButton_c’),
in modules/FP_events/metadata/subpaneldefs.php.

Best regards,

You need to Repair / Quick Repair after that change.

1 Like

Hi Benoit,

that worked. Thank you!

I’ll suggest this over at github.

– Andreas

I was planning to do it also as we have submitted a few extensions to the Events module (not yet added into SuiteCRM)

Sounds great.

Just out of curiousity: Will it be possible to query delegates which have attended an event in a report? This would be helpfull i.e. for automatic generating invoices. I have not been able to make a report with that kind of result.

– Andreas

I believe you can’t do that currently with SuiteCRM Reports, but you can do it with KReporter.

Hi Benoit,

I have tested your fix under 7.6.3 (there has been no code change in the official version). The panel does show up, but I cannot change “Status” and “Accept Status”. It seems to work but the data will not change. Do you have any clue why this does not work?

– Andreas

Hi,

You are right.
This is due to removing that line.

Quick workaround (of course it would be better to do that in an upgrade-save way):
add the following after line 50 of include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelDelegatesSelectButton.php
$button .= “<input id=‘fp_events_id’ type=‘hidden’ name=‘fp_events_id’ value=’”.$defines[‘focus’]->id."’>";
$button .= “”;

Hi guys,

There was a bug logged and a fix pushed here: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/1462

The fix should be included in the next release, but in the interim you could apply this to your instance and test it works.

Kind Regards,

Will.