Errors during new instalations

Hello

I try to migtrate from SugarCrm to suiteCRM, but having problem as i’m getting a lots of warnnings during instalations, but at the end instalation was made till end, but when I want to access, it give me only warnnings

here is link to installation. http://sugar.figura-ms.si/

If somebody woul help me with that

Martin

You should suppress warnings/noticess in your php.ini so that during installation/use of the CRM these will not be an issue. You should only be worried about fatal errors.

Thanks Will

je my IT support found out that we have to disable warnings. But I have another issue.

When I want to add new filed in task or any other module i get an error:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/figurams/sugar/modules/ModuleBuilder/views/view.modulefield.php on line 154
{“east”:{“title”:“Edit Field”,“crumb”:"",“content”:"
</div>\n\n

How can I solved this error?

best regards
Martin
p.s. I have been using SugarCRM, but decide to switch to SuiteCRM, because good solutions you provide. (outlook connecton, Joomla connector)

This would suggest that warnings/notices have not been fully suppressed in the php.ini, as they should no longer show.

Is there a fatal error anywhere on the page?

I didn’t see any other warrings at this moment.

best regards

martin

Hello Will

is it possible that this error is related to the fact that we run PHP ver 5.4 on our server…?

best regards

martin

ps. this is report from upgrade wizard:
Minimum PHP Version Unsupported PHP Version Installed: ( ver 5.4.33 )
XML Parsing OK
cURL Module OK
MBStrings Module OK
IMAP Module OK
PHP Setting: Safe Mode OK
PHP Setting: Call Time Pass By Reference OK
PHP Setting: Memory Limit OK (Unlimited)
Zip Support OK
PCRE Version OK

The only issues we know of on PHP 5.4 are strict standard errors which can be suppressed in the php.ini.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Will.