Error Upgrading from 7.5.1 to 7.6.1

Hi All,
I’m trying to upgrade from version 7.5.1 to 7.6.1 but after some time the System check routine is running, the browser tells me that the page isn’t still available.
The PHP log reports

[Thu May 05 05:48:16.160225 2016] [:error] [pid 1076] [client x.x.x.x:58131] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘custom/metadata/fp_events_leads_1MetaData.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/var/www/html/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/var/www/html/include/…:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /var/www/html/custom/application/Ext/TableDictionary/tabledictionary.ext.php on line 6, referer: http://162.243.95.212/index.php?module=UpgradeWizard&action=index

It seems an error related to a missing customization file. But maybe this the problem? Does the UpgradeWizard lock due to this?
May someone suggest me a solution?

Thanks,
Ciao.
Gianluca.

The main problem of SuiteCRM is that I had to re-install everything al least a couple of times due to upgrade problems. Isn’t it possible to verify upgrade packages before releasing them?

Maybe your problem is too specific to your own customizations, I don’t know. But it is related to a recent massive change of files from the ‘custom’ directory onto the regular SuiteCRM directories: basically, all the SalesAgility modules and other extensions included by default in SuiteCRM.

You have a custom file referencing another file, and the reference is broken.

That reference is to a file that used to be a custom file itself, but recently was moved away from the custom folder. Now it’s just ‘metadata/fp_events_leads_1MetaData.php’. You probably could have made it work by removing the ‘custom/’ from the beginning of the include reference.

But that is a change in your custom code, so I’m not sure the installer could have taken care of that…

Hi pgr,
thanks for your answer. No customization has been made on this installation. It’s a “pure” SuiteCRM installation.
So, the answer should be somewhere else…but where?
Thanks
Gianluca.