Error upgrading from 7.11.23 to 7.12.0

Hi,
I am getting a 500 error when trying to upgrade to 7.12.0. The upgrade log looks ok, but the apache log shows a PHP fatal error which seems to point to a custom module, which has never thrown an error before?

I have tried so many times its driving me mad and I’m not sure how i can proceed from here? I have workflows and logic hooks relating to the custom module, but is there a way to disable it before i try the upgrade? What could be wrong?

Here is the error:-

1: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Basic::Basic() in /var/www/crm/modules/Site_Site/Site_Site_sugar.php:79
nStack trace:\n

#0 /var/www/crm/modules/Site_Site/Site_Site.php(44): Site_Site_sugar->Site_Site_sugar()\n
#1 /var/www/crm/data/BeanFactory.php(123): Site_Site->Site_Site()\n
#2 /var/www/crm/data/Relationships/M2MRelationship.php(416): BeanFactory::getBean()\n
#3 /var/www/crm/data/Relationships/M2MRelationship.php(384): M2MRelationship->getQuery()\n
#4 /var/www/crm/data/Link2.php(195): M2MRelationship->load()\n
#5 /var/www/crm/data/Link2.php(168): Link2->query()\n
#6 /var/www/crm/data/Link2.php(209): Link2->load()\n
#7 /var/www/crm/data/SugarBean.php(5007): Link2->get()\n
#8 /var/www/crm/data/SugarBean.php(4957): SugarBean->fill_in_link_field()\n
#9 /var/www/crm/data/SugarBean.php(4554): SugarBean->fill_in_relationship_fields()\n
#10 /var/www/crm/data/BeanFactory.php(130): SugarBean->retrieve()\n
#11 /var/www/crm/modules/Favorites/Favorites.php(131): BeanFactory::getBean()\n
#12 /var/www/crm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(562 in /var/www/crm/modules/Site_Site/Site_Site_sugar.php on line 79, referer: http://www.myadd.co.uk/crm/index.php

many thanks

If you search these Forums for that error, you get a few helpful results

Hi pgr,

Thank you so much.
I have been searching for days, but must have been dismissing posts relating to earlier versions, and not searching the correct things. I was convinced it must have been something in this particular release since all previous upgrades worked.

Happy days - problem solved,

many thanks

1 Like