Error Running Reports

I’m getting this error running reports.

I’ve gone through my permissions and they seem fine…

does this file exist ? modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php

if the permissions are fine chances are the files not there. maybe when installed it didnt install correctly ?

It is not, but the file also does not seem to be in my backup archives from a few weeks ago when I was able to run reports. So I’m not sure where that leaves me on this. thoughts?

Any update on the solution? I am having the same issue.
Permissions are fine and files are there.
I received the same initial error when created a new report.

When I go to run or edit the report I get these errors…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php on line 68

Warning: include_once(/home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 502

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm:/home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/include/…:.:/usr/lib/php’) in /home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 502

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/demaree/public_html/projects/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 503

Not yet on my end. I have even gone back to my backups from a few weeks ago when they were working and have been unable to fix this. If anyone has some input - much appreciated -

Have you upgraded to 7.2? There were issues with AOR which were resolved in the latest version released yesterday.

I would advise you test there, and upgrade if the issue is resolved.

Assuming I used the latest script.
I used the SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.1.X - 7.2 download link yesterday.

Hi there,

Please re-download the upgrade package here, which resolves the issue.

Can you roll back and re-upgrade?

Thanks,

Will.

I was not able to roll back…
I deleted previous install package and loaded new script.

Get error when running reports.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php on line 68

Hi there,

That is a warning, not a FATAL/ERROR. Ensure display_errors = off in your php.ini, although ensure you are logging them if required.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I have read through the articles in this topic after I encountered the same problem. Yesterday (April 20) I cloned my Suite and upgraded to 7.2.1 (from 7.1.5). Besides some warnings, that I could resolve by running the repair tools, all is working well, except one thing: the reports.

I get this warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in … /modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php on line 68 and 10 out of 12 reports are not showing any data, while there is data in the original installation.

Could you please shine your light on this and give me some suggestions?

Best regards,
Alex

i put this condition before foreach
if (is_array($_REQUEST[‘parameter_id’]) || is_object($_REQUEST[‘parameter_id’]))
{
foreach($_REQUEST[‘parameter_id’] as $key => $parameterId){

}