Error ModuleNameMapperHandler after try upgrade from 7.12.6 to 8.1.2

Hello,

I’m trying to upgrade from 7.12.6 (Current) to 8.1.2, using de upgrade pack (Upgrade SuiteCRM - SuiteCRM).

When I run the command “./bin/console suitecrm:app:setup-legacy-migration”, I get the error below:

In ModuleNameMapperHandler.php line 83: Compile Error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘include/portability/ModuleNameMapper.php’ (include_path=’/home/xxx/
code/suitecr,/public/legacy/include/…:.:/usr/share/php’).

The same error accessing by the browser to the url " http://localhost/suitecrm/public/".

Someone can help me with the upgrade?

Thanks

I’m trying to follow the migration guide (SuiteCRM 7.12.x migration to SuiteCRM 8.x :: SuiteCRM Documentation). The above error occurs when I copy the SuiteCRM 7.12.6 instance folder to the public folder in SuiteCRM 8.1.2, because SuiteCRM 8.1.2 already has a legacy folder. So on the first try I deleted the legacy SuiteCRM 8.1.2 folder and renamed SuiteCRM 7.12.6 to legacy. From the above error I noticed that the lagacy/include/portability folder is missing. To try to resolve this error, I keep the original legacy SuiteCRM 8.1.2 folder and replace the SuiteCRM 7.12.6 content there. The first error disappeared, but I got a new one " Command “suitecrm:app:setup-legacy-migration” is not defined." (image below).

Furthermore, it return some PHP warnings:
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Auth, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_AuthnRequest, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Constants, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Error, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_ValidationError, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_IdPMetadataParser, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_LogoutRequest, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_LogoutResponse, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Metadata, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Response, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Settings, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class OneLogin_Saml2_Utils, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 21
PHP Warning: Cannot declare class Zend\Oauth\Provider, because the name is already in use in …/public/legacy/deprecated.php on line 55

Thanks.

In this error :point_up: sometyhing catches my eye: that suitecr, which should be suitecrm, of course.

Is that really appearing like that in the error text, or is that just something that you accidentally put into the forum post?

Thanks for your answer.

I’m sorry, I changed the path when copy to post, my fault.

As I said in the reply, the error was because the 7.12.6 doesn’t have the portability folder.

Now I have another error which I described in the reply that I done after.

I’m afraid I don’t know how to solve your current problem…

You can help me with step 2.2 of legacy migration guide (SuiteCRM 7.12.x migration to SuiteCRM 8.x :: SuiteCRM Documentation)?

The guide says to copy the SuiteCRM 7.12.x instance folder to the public folder on the SuiteCRM 8.x destination folder and rename the SuiteCRM 7.12.x copied folder to legacy.

But the SuiteCRM 8.x already has a legacy folder into public folder. I downloaded the realease 8.1.2 from the “Upgrade SuiteCRM - SuiteCRM”.

So, what should I do?

1. Override the files into legacy folder (SuiteCRM 8.1.2) by the files of my 7.12.6 instance or delete the legacy folder (SuiteCRM 8.1.2), copy my 7.12.6 instance and rename to legacy folder?

Thanks.

1 Like