ERROR Leads Page, multiple deletion, crash

Hello.
I encountered a problem when trying to delete more than one record in the leads list. I explain the error.

1. Go to the leads page.
  2. Select more records
  3. Delete those records. (Clicking on “Elimina”)
  4. Clicking on alert page.
  5. An error page shows up:

You can find the error below:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Zend_Search_Lucene_Exception’ not found in /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php(361): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_File_Filesystem->__construct(‘modules/AOD_Ind…’) #1 /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Index/SegmentInfo.php(286): Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem->getFileObject(’_e.cfs’) #2 /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php(489): Zend_Search_Lucene_Index_SegmentInfo->__construct(Object(Zend_Search_Lucene_Storage_Directory_Filesystem), ‘_e’, 1, -1, NULL, 1, true) #3 /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene.php(570): Zend_Search_Lucene->_readSegmentsFile() in /home/customer/www/23crm.com/public_html/vendor/zf1/zend-search-lucene/library/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php on line 67

Can you please help me? Thanks in advance

Hey there,

Hmmm, we might need a little more info around this

• What version of SuiteCRM is this on?
  • What version of PHP/MySQL are you on? (Are you using supported versions, as per the compatibility matrix?)
  • Did you install SuiteCRM from a package, or from git?

It sounds as though there missing libraries/vendor files

I would initially recommend running the “composer install --no-dev” command, in the root of your instance, to see if this fetches the missing content and resolves your issue.
(As this will could change/update files, feel free to backup your filesystem before running)

If running the above command doesn’t work, I had noticed a previous forum thread in which a user notes that disabling AOD resolved this issue
(Admin->AOD Settings)

Hopefully either of the above can assist!