Error Invalid modifier for DateTime::modify(): first of next month

Hi people;
please help me I have this error; :blush:
Invalid modifier for DateTime::modify(): first of next month

Versión 7.11.5
Sugar Versión 6.5.25 (Compilación 344)

Warning: DateTime::modify(): Failed to parse time string (first of next month) at position 0 (f): The timezone could not be found in the database in …/public_html/crm/data/SugarBean.php on line 613

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setTime() on boolean in /home/public_html/crm/data/SugarBean.php:619 Stack trace: #0 public_html/crm/data/SugarBean.php(569): SugarBean->parseDateDefault(‘first of next m…’, true) #1
public_html/crm/data/SugarBean.php(500): SugarBean->populateDefaultValues() #2
public_html/crm/include/SugarObjects/templates/basic/Basic.php(58): SugarBean->__construct() #3 public_html/crm/modules/AOS_Invoices/AOS_Invoices_sugar.php(101): Basic->__construct() #4 public_html/crm/modules/AOS_Invoices/AOS_Invoices.php(35): AOS_Invoices_sugar->__construct() #5
public_html/crm/data/BeanFactory.php(116): AOS_Invoices->__construct() #6
public_html/crm/modules/ModuleBuilder/Module/StudioModule.php(102): BeanFactory::getBean(‘AOS_Invoices’) #7 public_html/crm/modules/ModuleBuilder/Module/StudioModuleFactory.php(72): StudioModule->__construct(‘AOS_Invoices’) #8 /home/ in public_html/crm/data/SugarBean.php on line 619

Please try that on the live demo and tell us if it works:

https://demo.suiteondemand.com (user:will, pass: will)

If it breaks there also, please tell me the exact steps to reproduce that error: which screen, which values you select, button to press, etc.

Thanks!

Course, pgr you are right; is the rule number one, when you ask for help. Sorry. :blush:
When I was trying to create a new field of datetime , I put in the Default value (first of next month) was when come the error.
step1

step 2

step 3

step 4

step 5

picture hosting

Thanks, that is clearer. I went through those steps and I was able to create the new field. Then I added it to the Invoices’ Edit view and I was able to create records without any errors. The date is properly filled with a default value of 01/07/2019.

Does you error appear in the logs when you are in Studio, saving and deploying? Or when you are creating a new record and saving it?

Which database are you running? That message “The timezone could not be found in the database” seems to indicate there is something in your database that is not configured yet… or is incorrect.

Does you error appear in the logs when you are in Studio, saving and deploying?
the first time yes, but now appear in administrator option.

Or when you are creating a new record and saving it?

Which database are you running?
MySQL 5.6
That message “The timezone could not be found in the database” seems to indicate there is something in your database that is not configured yet… or is incorrect.
I set php.ini ( date.timezone = “America/Costa_Rica” )

[hide][/hide]

It’s weird because he previously created other fields without problems, like next monday and next week :S

When try create a new invoice appear this error:

Solved!!
in crm/data/SugarBean.php, I past manual this value, after, I deleted the field and created new one.
Thanks for you help pgr

//  $dateValue = $now->modify('tuesday, 18 april 2019');

$dateValue = $now->modify($dtAry[0]);