Error data in log file

The error you posted further above is when deleting a Bean, form inside an after_delete logic_hook for Reminders module.

Did you make any such hook? Please check your custom dir

No I don’t make any hooks, also in “cutsom/modules” I don’t have the module Reminder.

Can you please make this additional change manually, and seeing if that specific error you listed above goes away?

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/7921/files

Thanks

The error has gone, I discover that insiste each profile in the advanced section the popup and invite emails are disabled.
Should I enabled it to make the scheduler works for the reminders?

I am not sure I understand what you’re describing. I guess if they are turned off, and you want them, you should turn them on. They aren’t on by default, I believe.

You can change those settings in the user’s profile, inside Advanced tab.

I enabled both of them in this way

And in the log file I found this errors:
Thu Sep 26 16:28:43 2019 [3132][1][ERROR] error: no ieID
Thu Sep 26 16:28:44 2019 [3132][1][ERROR] SugarFolder::retrieveFoldersForProcessing() Cannot Retrieve Folders - Please check the users inbound email settings.

So i have go to in “Email Option” of the admin’s profile and I have go in “Settings”

Press “Add” in “email Accounts”

I fill the fields “username” and “password” with the username and password of Suite, but when I press the button “Select” in TRASH it shows me “Login or Password Incorrect” but they are the same I use to login into Suite.
If I go in suitecrm.log I found this new errors:
Thu Sep 26 16:47:59 2019 [3132][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to set a non valid resource az stream.
Thu Sep 26 16:47:59 2019 [3132][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.

I search on Internet but I don’t found nothing useful about this error

The credentials (username and password) that you use to log in to SuiteCRM aren’t necessarily the same that your email account uses. When providing email credentials you need to use whatever your email provider (Gmail, etc) defined…

Bu in the settings of email I disable “SMTP Autenthication”.
Should I enable it?

Your “cambia server” is local? Are you running a local email server?

If so, then check that email server to see what your settings should be. If it requires SMTP Auth, and what exactly is the email account user name and password.

But maybe you should be putting there, instead, an externally hosted account like smtp.gmail.com or something similar…

Yes, my server is local.
I can’t put an externally hosted account because the emails must be sent/received from company’s mail.
I have another queston: if my email server doesn’t require SMTP auth, how could I create an inbound email account?

Ok, there’s no problem with a local mail server, as long as you configure it correctly.

SMTP has nothing to do with Inbound email. Inbound relies on a different protocol (IMAP or POP3).

Ok, I will contact the responsable of mail server.
I noticed that all of the activities in the scheduler in “last run succesfully” have “never” as value so i think the scheduler doesn’t work and in the log file I have the same error of data.
Could be this the problem? Because everything seem normal.

Have you set up your cron jobs?

Do you see any related messages in your logs?

Yes, my cron.bat file is:

To configure the schedulers in Windows i type this in cmd line:
schtasks /create /tn “SuiteCRM Cron Job” /tr “C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\cron.bat” /sc minute

In suitecrm.log I only have these 2 errors repeating almost every minute:
Wed Oct 2 12:37:16 2019 [3132][c79f4347-434c-5ac5-2aea-5d1bb715c125][ERROR] Unable to load related bean by id
Wed Oct 2 12:37:16 2019 [3132][c79f4347-434c-5ac5-2aea-5d1bb715c125][ERROR] convert: Conversion of 02/10/2019 00:00 from Y-m-d H:i:s to
d/m/Y H:i failed

In php_error_log.log I have nothing about errors regarding schedulers.