Error adding people to meeting

I have a problem when try to add people to meetings. I cannot do it as any form.

With firebug opened, i have this error:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

…reviver){if(typeof s!==“string”){s+="";}return Native&&YAHOO.lang.JSON.useNative…

The return json have these data: Bad data passed in; <a href=“crm”>Return to Home</a>
How can i resolve this?

Hi Maqui,

What is your setup? Do you have the correct permissions set on your installation?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,

I have a Debian linux box running suiteCRM, working with a MSSQL Database (SQL Server 2008 R2)

Thanks,

I have exactly the same issue on Windows.

To add on this, I have tried to install SuiteCRM from scratch and I get exactly the same error again. Any help is welcome because this is obviously a bug

Apache 2.4.10
php 5.6.4
MySQL 5.6.22
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Error is on line 262 of /suitecrm/cache/include/javascript/sugar_grp1_yui.js?v=Sc3_BQ6BUgt1ZkWouU4kpQ

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
YAHOO.lang.JSON.parse()sugar_g…ouU4kpQ (line 262)
s = “Bad data passed in; <a h…crm”>Return to Home"
reviver = undefined
method_callback()sugar_g…lait.js (line 32)
o = Object { tId=1, status=200, statusText=“OK”, more…}
YAHOO.util.Connect.handleTransactionResponse()sugar_g…ouU4kpQ (line 55)
b = Object { conn=XMLHttpRequest, tId=1, xhr=true}
j = Object { success=method_callback(), failure=method_callback()}
d = undefined
YAHOO.util.Connect.handleReadyState/this._poll[c.tId]<()sugar_g…ouU4kpQ (line 55)

… Native&&YAHOO.lang.JSON.useNativeParse?Native.parse(s,reviver):_parse(s,reviver…

sugar_g…ouU4kpQ (line 262, col 3975)

:frowning: :frowning: With the new 7.2 I have exactly the same issue still :sick:

When will this bug be solved??? :sick:

:slight_smile: Solved issue by doing this

Replace line 2134 in /include/util.php
Before:

preg_match('/[\'"<>]/', $value, $matches);

After:
preg_match(’/’"<>/’, $value, $matches);

1 Like