Emails module displays only one IMAP folder for all accounts

Hello,

I’m sure I’ve done something wrong but I have to gmail accounts setup as Inbound Emails. One for Sales and one for Support. They work well enough making Cases etc

However when I click on the Emails module to display the IMAP folders, I only see the sent items for Sales account. Clicking the folder icon, brings up a pop-up list of the two accounts and I can select any folder from any account. No matter which folder in which account I select I always see the Sales\Sent Items.

These are both gmail accounts if that matters. Sending and receiving messages work for both accounts.

Thanks in advance for you help and suggestions.

Sorry I don’t have the answer but i do have the same issue with the ground email not showing for users but the administrator can see them correctly. So I think it must be something to to do with roles but cannot work it out at all.

Have you had any susses with the issue

Interesting. In my setup only the admin can see the folders when in the “Emails” module. When I edit user settings the “Folders” list is empty for all of my users. I’ve not been able to figure out how to give users access to Inbound emails.

I’m tempted to delete my Inbound Emails and start from scratch.