Email Compose Popup Broken after Upgrade to 7.10.28

Hello,
We have upgraded SuiteCRM from 7.10.27 to 7.10.28 and the compose popup emails are not sending the emails now, and it can’t chargue email templates either. The email compose is working from Emails module. We see errores from tinyMCE in the console: unable to find tinymce editor. We saw that tinyMCE was moved to composer,
Do this means that we have to do a parallel instalation of tinyMCE? It’s something aobut Composer?

PHP ver. 7.3.24
Centos 7.8
apache 2.2.6

There’s a fix here

This doesn’t fixed the problem in my case. I have a problem with sending email and attaching email template in the popup view of compose email. I realised that this only happens in DetailView, The same popup compose email in ListView is working fine.

Also, the folder include/SugarFields/Fields/Wysiwyg/ is missing in SuiteCRM 7.10.28.

:point_up: This shouldn’t be a problem. It’s because of a feature PR that went only into 7.11, not 7.10.

About the rest, have you tried running a Quick Repair and Rebuild? The cache needs to be rebuilt for the fix to take effect.

Yes, we tried to quickly repair / rebuild and repair JS files as well with the same results. In the end, we had to roll back to the previous version, and now we are testing more in our test development. What’s interesting is that it only crashes in DetailView.

If you can see some errors in your logs (suitecrm.log + php_errors.log) when you display the view, it would be quite interesting to help debug.

Also the Javascript errors on the browser’s developer console

There is slightly different fix for 7.10.29, but, if you have any signatures defined, it won’t show it.

Fix I found for 7.10.29 requires changes to modules/Emails/include/ComposeView/EmailsComposeView.js.

Thanks. It would be helpful if you can share that fix here, or on GitHub…

Hello pgr, Can you fix this issue? I have the same problem with this version…thanks

Hello rverdu, Can you fix this issue? I have the same problem with this version…thanks