[DUPLICATE] Display one field of Task module into Accounts Modules (List View)

Hello all
I want one field from Task module name “Order Type” and i want to use that field inside Accounts Module with proper data in list view.

Scenario is => I have created one account and against that account i have create on Task by selecting order type say “LR” then when i open list view of Accounts i want that order type field in list view of account.How will i do that ? any idea ? I am looking for the solution from many days but didn’t find any thing which works.
Help Please

@namitkakusuitecrm aren’t you just repeating this other issue?

To be honest with you, we’re having serious doubts about your participation in these Forums because of the way you’re using them.

For one last final time, I am directing you to our Guidelines:

Make sure you

• post less, avoid annoying people or repeatedly asking for help. If people are not answering it’s because they don’t know the answer, they’re too busy doing their own work to go work for you, or simply because they feel your question is very lazy and doesn’t deserve a long answer
  • do not post on old threads with generic “me too!” or cries for help. You would only revive an old thread if you have a specific question about something there, or some new information to give
  • do not repeat the same questions in several threads

I am sure you will get more help, not less, if you follow these guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Sorry if you feel bad I know this feels bad asking same question again but what should i do i am not getting help from anywhere this is the only way to solve the issue by asking here i don’t have any other option. Ok if you feel bad then sorry once again.

Hi @namitkakusuitecrm,

Let us explain that we don’t feel bad, however what you are doing is bad behaviour which we are highlighting to you.

We are happy to assist you with your queries; however, in doing so, are taking time from our personal or working hours. I wish I were able to respond to questions over my weekends or provide fully detailed guides and examples on demand, but this is not feasible 24/7. Our fantastic community on the other hand, are from many time zones, are “always” working and continually here to help. Following our guidelines and waiting patiently for responses from our kind volunteers is a simple task we expect from all our members and as @pgr said "I am sure you will get more help, not less" from the community if you do so.

In short, going forward, I would expect that additionally on top of what @pgr has already said, please ensure;

• That all communication and posts on the forums have the same level of detail as you would want in return.
  • Wait patiently for answers. Bumping without content doesn’t help as it portrays that you haven’t taken the initiative to help yourself and expect all answers.
  • That any questions raised have been researched and investigated to the best of your abilities before posting and during any additional comments. Help us help you.

We would encourage you to re-evaluate your expectations of the forums - the majority of us are here voluntarily and don’t all know every aspect of how to resolve a problem. As a gentle reminder, stated in our code of conduct, that users who fail to be considerate of others’ time, effort and continue to spam would be encouraged to reform or ask to seek advice elsewhere.

2 Likes