Documents - Image Field Does Not Display Uploaded Image

I have been able to add image fields to various modules and successfully upload images which appear in the detail and list views. Only the image file names appear in edit view.

When I add an image field to the documents module and upload an image, I only get the broken link icon. Why would images not appear in this module even though using an image field, which works for other modules?

Versions:
SuiteCRM 7.11.3
PHP 7.2
SQL Server 2014
Windows Server 2012 R2
Chrome 71.0.3578.98

Additional image

Do you see any Error in the browser Console ? Its either permissions issue or the Path is not correct. You can see console Error by Pressing F12 and select Console tab.

Thank you for your response. I don’t believe it’s a permission issue since I am able to see all other images I upload to image fields I create in other modules, just not documents module. Aren’t all uploaded images stored in the uploads folder on the server?

I checked Chrome browser for errors and there are no errors pertaining to the image field in the documents module. NO errors in suitecrm.log file. The image just doesn’t display. There has to be something different about the documents module in the code that will not allow an image to display in an image field. Interestingly, the employee module doesn’t even save the file to the uploads folder. This is out of the box functionality. I really need to have the images appear in the document module and would really appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.