Display 4 columns on accounts

Olivier,

I am at a loss what to suggest, but this does show that the problem with your custom field updating is actually somewhere else in the CRM software. It was actually already a problem and not related to whether you had a 2- or 4-column layout.

Are you working from a development environment and then deploying your changes to a production environment? I have this happen when that is the case and the ā€œfields_meta_dataā€ table is not copied to the production environment.

Hello
I noticed that the update on standard data runs correctly (eg : adress, telephonā€¦).
Unfortunately the update on specific fields does not work correctly. I noticed that the table updated (for accounts) is accounts_cstm. Each field has a ā€œXXX_cā€ syntax. Eg : ā€œsiret_cā€.
The script for a customized field in editviewdefs.php is :
ā€˜lbl_detailview_panel2ā€™ =>
array (
0 =>
array (
0 =>
array (
ā€˜nameā€™ => ā€˜adecco_cā€™,
ā€˜studioā€™ => ā€˜visibleā€™,
ā€˜labelā€™ => ā€˜Adeccoā€™,
),
1 =>
array (
ā€˜nameā€™ => ā€˜adeccobudget_cā€™,
ā€˜labelā€™ => ā€˜Adecco budgetā€™,
),
2 =>
array (
ā€˜nameā€™ => ā€˜adeccoreporting_cā€™,
ā€˜studioā€™ => ā€˜visibleā€™,
ā€˜labelā€™ => ā€˜Adecco reportingā€™,
),
),
Is there something wrong ?

Ideas ? I am lost :sick:
Thanks

On SuiteCRM version 7.10.7 I got this, aplying your kind recomendations, Paul LM:

Considering Iā€™m setting 8 columns layout in custom *defs.php, but they no extend in one single row but in several, wich is not useful for meā€¦

Any sugestions? please

Thanks in advance

Thank you paulmm for your tutorial on this matter. Iā€™m having same need of portraying more than 2 columns (even 8 or 10) on SuiteP (SuiteCRM v. 7.10) and reading again this thread I was wondering if you found some workaround or solution to this problem? Perhapsā€¦

Or perhaps can I use Suite R theme on my SuiteCRM version ? how can this be doneā€¦

Thanks again!