Display 4 columns on accounts

Olivier,

I am at a loss what to suggest, but this does show that the problem with your custom field updating is actually somewhere else in the CRM software. It was actually already a problem and not related to whether you had a 2- or 4-column layout.

Are you working from a development environment and then deploying your changes to a production environment? I have this happen when that is the case and the ā€œfields_meta_dataā€ table is not copied to the production environment.

Hello
I noticed that the update on standard data runs correctly (eg : adress, telephon…).
Unfortunately the update on specific fields does not work correctly. I noticed that the table updated (for accounts) is accounts_cstm. Each field has a ā€œXXX_cā€ syntax. Eg : ā€œsiret_cā€.
The script for a customized field in editviewdefs.php is :
ā€˜lbl_detailview_panel2’ =>
array (
0 =>
array (
0 =>
array (
ā€˜name’ => ā€˜adecco_c’,
ā€˜studio’ => ā€˜visible’,
ā€˜label’ => ā€˜Adecco’,
),
1 =>
array (
ā€˜name’ => ā€˜adeccobudget_c’,
ā€˜label’ => ā€˜Adecco budget’,
),
2 =>
array (
ā€˜name’ => ā€˜adeccoreporting_c’,
ā€˜studio’ => ā€˜visible’,
ā€˜label’ => ā€˜Adecco reporting’,
),
),
Is there something wrong ?

Ideas ? I am lost :sick:
Thanks

On SuiteCRM version 7.10.7 I got this, aplying your kind recomendations, Paul LM:

Considering I’m setting 8 columns layout in custom *defs.php, but they no extend in one single row but in several, wich is not useful for me…

Any sugestions? please

Thanks in advance

Thank you paulmm for your tutorial on this matter. I’m having same need of portraying more than 2 columns (even 8 or 10) on SuiteP (SuiteCRM v. 7.10) and reading again this thread I was wondering if you found some workaround or solution to this problem? Perhaps…

Or perhaps can I use Suite R theme on my SuiteCRM version ? how can this be done…

Thanks again!