Difficulties Gettings Crontab to Run Scheduler

I am running Suite CRM on Ubuntu 16.04. Everything seems to be in fine order, apart from the applications ability to use Crontab to run the scheduler. I have followed the advice it game me at the bottom of the page. I used the command " * * * * * cd /var/www/html/suiteCRM; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1" and made sure that the “www-data” account has ownership of the directory. I also used chmod to open the privileges of the files within the installation directory. After doing so, I rebooted both Cron and Apache. The final thing I attempted was altering the line in the Crontab command to follow the FULL path to PHP. Still, I am presented with the error at the bottom of the page. Below I will post the error, as well as what I currently have in my Crontab.

In order to run SuiteCRM Schedulers, edit your web server user’s crontab file with this command:
sudo crontab -e -u www-data
… and add the following line to the crontab file:

• cd /var/www/html/suiteCRM; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1 

MY VERSION

• cd /var/www/html/suiteCRM; /usr/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

I’ve searched through and read all of the forum posts related to my issue, so any help would be greatly appreciated.