date_created and date_modified displaying incorrectly

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I am not seeing the database value of these fields when I add them to my detail view display. I am seeing the same date_created value (wrong) and date_modified value (wrong) for all of the records that I display.

Pertinent details:

This is a custom module, but these are the standard fields that get created by default.
I found this reference in the forum about not adding them to the Edit view and they had been added but I have removed them and now they are only displayed in the Detail View.
These fields are correct in the database and if I view this field in the List view, it displays correctly there.
We are running 7.1.4.
I have done a repair/rebuild. I have cleared my browser cache.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t know why these fields don’t display properly but I looked at some other modules that display them and saw that they had custom code to display them properly so I added the code to my detailviewdefs.php file for the custom module and got the correct information displayed.

To help others with this problem:

When you use Studio to add these fields, you will get the following line added to the detailviewdefs.php file…
‘name’ => ‘date_entered’,

You need to replace this line with the following…
array (
‘name’ => ‘date_entered’,
‘customCode’ => ‘{$fields.date_entered.value} {$APP.LBL_BY} {$fields.created_by_name.value}’,
‘label’ => ‘LBL_DATE_ENTERED’,

And make the same change for the date_modified field.