Datas are to be converted from a new custom module

Using SuiteCRM 7.8.2 - How to convert the datas from a new custom module to Lead module.
Datas from a Lead module are converted to Opportunity / Accounts / Contact. Likewise, I have to convert the datas from a new custom module to Lead module.

SuiteCRM Version used: 7.8.2
Environment name and version (e.g. MySQL, PHP 7):
Operating System and version (e.g Ubuntu 16.04): Ubuntu 16.04
Theme: Suite7

Any solutions please. Thanks.

If it’s a one-time operation, I would consider simply using SQL from phpMyAdmin.

If you need a process to use more often, you will have to code it. I don’t know if you want a single-record operation, or a mass operation to convert many at once?

Thanks for your reply.
I want to convert the datas more often. In detail, created a new custom module named ‘CustomerData’ and the records from this custom module to be moved to ‘Lead’ module.

You can get Jim Mackin’s eBook “SuiteCRM for Developers” to learn how to code for SuiteCRM.

You can program a button to “Convert Customer to Lead” and work with the Beans to create the necessary records.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Using SuiteCRM 7.8.2 - Created a new custom module, able to create and view the files but not able to import files to that custom module. Import function is not available on that particular custom module only.

Solution please, Thanks in advance.

Maybe this will work:

https://suitecrm.com/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/1622-mass-import-custom-module