Customize quick create dropdown menu in SuiteP

Hi,

How do I customise quick create dropdown menu with SuiteP theme? (Change labels, remove items, etc…)

The below thread didn’t help since there is no such file in the SuiteP and modifying _globalLinks.tpl didn’t work.

https://www.suitecrm.com/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/1836-customize-quick-create-menu-on-all-pages

Thank you!

Bump!

Its similar to thread you linked. Create file “_headerModuleList.tpl” in “/custom/themes/SuiteP/tpls/”. Paste contents of orginal file “_headerModuleList.tpl” located in “/themes/SuiteP/tpsl/” to newly created file. Now modyfi new file below line 505 where you can find ul list containing menu. After this do quick rebuild.

1 Like

Hey pyther,
I want to know how can we do this based on user’s role?

in 7.14.x some modules display a different _headerModuleList.tpl than what has been provided.

different quick create options display on different modules (Users, Contacts, Home, etc)

not without making changes to core files.
you would need to find the display class for the header
and then add conditionals to check the current signed in user against some criteria.
you could then provide different quick create options as an array into the template and then loop on this array to print out the HTML.

you could also assign variables from within a template however I strongly advise against this